For you, it is your midway entertainment, your sudoku replacement and your procrastination station.
For me, it is my love of the old words that I think are deserving of being 'unearthed' and reused in today's vernacular.
I'm hoping it becomes a part of yours, or that it just gives you a chuckle.
Google will be your best friend for this!
1. Well-shaped or well-defined buttocks (11)
3. A place to retreat from the world when you are in a bad mood (8)
5. A person with an overly high opinion of his/herself (10)
6. Counter Clockwise (10)
7. A small quantity of something left over (9)
2. Wandering about with no purpose or direction (10)
4. That felling you get when you have eaten/drunk yourself sick (9)
8. Someone whose strength comes from their stupidity (11)
9. Pretending to work when you're really just goofing off (6)
10. A really, really, ridiculously good looking person (9)
11. Thirsty (8)